viernes, 1 de junio de 2007

EMAIL

Dear Sonia.
Hello teacher, my name is Enric Valls Font and I'm 17 years old, in 11 of november it is my birthday. I born in St Pere Pescador but I live in figueres since my uncle died and he leave the house for us that he wasn't build yet, this house is in front of "Decathlon".
About my life, I like very much the sports of all type (of groups, of mountain, of water...). Last year I played in the team of basquet in Castelló d'Empúries but we stop playing because the president remained the money of the Club. Well, now I am in a gym, I try to put in form. What best like in the world is work of cars engineer in some mark of cars, sure that I will try to come to more high and if I will work in formula One.
if I come to work in formula one I have study very much, and with the studies I have a little problem overcoat with the languages, the english lenguage is very dificult for me since I don't like them very much. Even I don't like it, I have to strain for to pass the subject and to will come to my goal, there are sometimes I have lucky because to think this motivate me and I to learn every sometimes English.

No hay comentarios: